Thursday, October 18, 2012

Redecorated Dressing Room

This tiny room sits off our small master bath in our century home. And yes, I am thankful we have a master bath in a home that dates back to 1856! I recently redecorated this room (again!) but I am finally happy with it along with a little added storage and some extra towel hooks! (And yes that is a Christmas pillow- but don't tell!)

My favorite things in this room:

Vintage laundry bin to hold towels
Platter I stenciled with a blue bird
Madeover Blue washed bench
Wall shelf revamped with hooks
White washed dresser for toiletries
My stenciled damask walls

And the question of the day:
Do I stencil the center of the drawers on the white washed dresser with numbers? 1,2,3,4,5

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love the rooms old romantic feel.
    Love the bench, I have been crushing on benches these days so I got to work building some :)

    It been so long, you have to come for a visit, your youngest baby now should be going on a year and a half now?

    So happy to see you are back posting, I will be over often taking in your holiday charm.

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft & pretty! Your home is lovely, I just love all of the vinatge details. You ahve done an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Link еxchange is nοthing else exсept it is onlу placing the otheг person's weblog link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site: MintedPoker Bonus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it's
    rаre tο see a great blog likе this one nowadays.


    my ѕite ... AmericasCardRoom Offer ()

    ReplyDelete

I deeply appreciate your comment, and I read each and every one!

You may also enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails