Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome Home, Welcome Fall



Things have finally settled down for us enough that I might be able to find time to blog every now and then! For those of you who don't know, we DID sell our home in August! Praise the Lord! We took this opportunity to finally own a century home. This has been a desire since Bill and I were first married. We had to do this at least once in our lifetime! Our home was built in the 1880's and sits in a Historic District with other amazingly big and beautiful old homes. Ours was in pretty rough condition when we bought it, so we have been extremely busy fixing up the inside. The outside will come hopefully next spring and summer. I am loving every minute of transforming and decorating this home. There is no shortage of character or woodwork or ornate doorknobs. I can't wait to see our 100 year old trees on our street in peek fall colors. I am even more anticipating watching soft white snowflakes out our huge original glass windows. I am so glad we are back home just in time for my favorite season, fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I deeply appreciate your comment, and I read each and every one!

You may also enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails