Sunday, July 11, 2010

Antiquing Medina



This will always be one of my favorite passions....to go antique shopping in Medina!

My husband and two beautiful daughters all made the trip. We first started out at the Lodi Outlets. They have a Train Station set up and you can take a 20 minute train ride that circles the shops. My oldest daughter thought this was the best thing ever! We made some clothing purchases at the Gap Outlet, then headed to our old home town, Medina! This is always such a treat, since I only get to go about twice a year! There are a handful of YUMMY shops that I could spend hours in, if I was allowed! My finds of the day included a wonderful mason jar full of vintage keys, a vintage white linen napkin (that I plan on stamping with my Paris stamps), a French Book ( I will use the pages for decorating and making paper banners), some gray seam binding, and a little girl's silk slip (which I will use as a decoration)! The final item carries a bit of nostalgia... a set of vintage tupperware popsicle makers! We had a set of these when I was little. I just had to have a set for my 2 girls to enjoy!! I could have spent much more, but I need to put some monies into my preparations for the Oktoberfest Craft Show in October. More details will come later about that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I deeply appreciate your comment, and I read each and every one!

You may also enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails