Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Family Canoe Trip



My husband and brother-in-law Rich
Abigail with her Daddy and Grandpa on her first canoe ride
Abigail sitting in the canoe for the first time
Cousin Ella with her Daddy on the dock
Abigail with Grandma on the dock
Abigail fishing on the dock at sunset
Abigail with her Daddy

Abigail and her cousin Philip

Abigail and her 2 cousins Philip and Ella

The perfect weather...

beautiful memories...


 Hope you enjoyed some of my favorite moments from our family canoe trip!







2 comments:

  1. The weather looks perfect, what a fun filled day. We had our daughter on a canoe last year, it was fun but I was a little nervous. She was only 3.
    enjoy your day today.
    Londen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great day! Can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete

I deeply appreciate your comment, and I read each and every one!

You may also enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails