Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Giddy Up!...From Yellow to Pink

This Photo is Courtesy of Amy Russell from Sweet Peripety...copying of this photo is not permitted.

Okay! Time for the big reveal

I had the honor of doing a complete bedroom makeover for my sweet niece, Ella!
She enjoyed a pretty yellow room for quite some time, but Ella finally tired of this sunny color and wanted PINK...and a more grown up feel! She is almost 8 , you know! 
Ella loves horses, so that was the direction we went! 
Together, my sister-in-law and I, dug in our closets for fabrics and decor in order to keep a modest budget. Modest it was! Paint was the only cost for this amazing makover!
If you want to see the details of this makeover, hop on over to my sister-in-law's blog, Sweet Peripety!
We would love to hear your sweet comments, so be sure tell us what you think!
Oh, and there will be a Part 2! I will keep you posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I deeply appreciate your comment, and I read each and every one!

You may also enjoy:

Related Posts with Thumbnails